- Root processing of seeds and planting material;
- For fertilizing plants through the leaves during the growing season;
- For spraying into the soil before sowing;
- For fertilizing plant roots during the growing season;
- Stubble and straw residue mineralization promotion;
- For increasing productivity and improving the quality of cultivated products;
- For the enrichment of various substrates, composts or soil mixtures before sowing or planting.
Recommendations for use:
- For foliar fertilization of plants, use during intensive growth, 2-3 times during vegetation. Rate: 0.5-1l/ha
- For fertilizing plants during watering Rate: 0.3-0.5l/ 300-400l H₂O, during the growing season, use 7-10 days breaks
- For seed wilting: 0.2l/ 20l H₂O for 1 ton of grain.
- For root treatment of seedlings 0.5-1l/ha.
Composition: (in natural material)
Benefits to the plant:
- Stimulates the development of the plant’s root system and accelerates further growth processes;
- Improves seed germination and seedling survival;
- Activates plant immunity and strengthens photosynthesis and respiration processes;
- Has an anti-stress effect, increases plant resistance to adverse climatic conditions, toxins and pollution;
- Improves the quality of the harvest, increases the amount of vitamins and useful trace elements in fruits and vegetables;
- Suitable for use during the entire vegetation cycle of plants;
- Gives the plant antidote properties that have an anti-stress effect during the use of pesticides;
Benefits to the soil:
- Increases the biological activity of the soil, has a regulatory effect on the natural microflora of the rhizosphere, promotes the reproduction of beneficial microorganisms, including nitrogen-fixing ones;
- Improves the moisture retention properties of soils, heavy clay soils become fluffier;
- Forms a fertile layer in problem soils;
- Helps to clean the soil from pathogenic bacteria and microorganisms, as well as fungal pathogens and nitrates;
- Enriches the depleted soil and makes it “work”, which creates a fertile layer, allows to increase the amount of humus in the soil;
- The substrate to which sapropel is added retains moisture better – this means that such soil needs to be watered less;
- A natural sorbent, it has the ability to “bind” organic compounds and substances and protect them from leaching.
Packages: 5l, 10l, 25l, 1000l
Recommendations for storage and use: Spray on a windless and sunny day, preferably in
the morning or evening. Can be sprayed in dew or after rain. Before use, the fertilizer
should be re-mixed. It is recommended to spray the prepared solution within 48 hours.
Storage: The product is not dangerous. It contains mineral additives. Non-flammable.
Stable physical and chemical state, filtered, suitable for spraying with modern automated
sprayers. Suitable for transportation. It is recommended to store at a temperature of
0 – 35C °, avoiding direct sunlight.
Validity – 24 months.