Concentrate form, liquid trace organic fertilizer and soil conditioner, made on the basis of cattle manure compost, vermi- compost and leonardite humic acids on the basis of innovative HDC technology for fertilizing foliar and planting materials.
Fertilizer “HUMIC LIFE” is intended for:
- planting (seeds and seedlings) material treatment;
- fertilizing plants foliar;
- use as a pre-mix and improve the activity of other nutrients when taken together;
- enriching and improving the soil structure.
- when foliar fertilizing, treating the 1 hectare area requires 2.0-3.0 liters of HUMIC LIFE preparation. Dilution rate-1:120/2.0-3.0l/ha~200l H2O 2-3 times during veg- etation.
- planting material (seedlings, plant seedlings) before planting is carried out with fertilizer concentration in solution -1:300.
- treatment of seedlings, use 500 ml to 1000 ml to treat 1 tonne of seeds. Usually 10 litters of finished solution.
- flood into soil before sowing, 5.0-8.0l/ha
- during irrigation systems, the pads in the root zone, dilute 1:150, no more than every 10-14 days.
- the product can be used as a premix for mixing with pesticides/ mineral fertilizers, it is recommended to check compatibility before mixing.
The composition is determined by EUROFINS (in natural materials)
|pH – 8,6 (concentrate)||g/l|
|dry matter||62 g/l||6,2%|
|total nitrogen (N)||16,6 g/l||0,16%|
|total phosphorus (P)||6,8 g/l||0,68%|
|total potassium (K)||4,1 g/l||0,4%|
|humic acids||49 g/l||4,9%|
|fulvic acids||8,1 g/l||0,8%|
|Ca, Mg, Na, S, Fe, B,|
Co, Cu, Mo, Mn, Zn
Suitable for use in organic production pursuant to Council Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 and Commission Regulation (EC) No. 889/2008.
The use of “HUMIC LIFE” provides:
- stimulates all plant growth processes;
- germination and seed germination;
- increase the yield of agricultural products (up to 30%, depending on the crop and soil
- fertility) and improve the decorative value of floricultural plants;
- improve the quality of agricultural products (by increasing gluten content and improving quality by increasing sugar);
- quantity, oil, starch, amount of vitamins, grain quality, reduction of nitrate content);
- increase the efficiency of use of macro and micro-nutrients;
- increase the use of chemical and biological plant protection products (possible
- reduce their number by 10-30%);
- reducing the negative effects of chemical fertilizers and pesticides;
- acceleration of puberty for 7-10 days;
- an increase in resistance to adverse environmental factors;
- reduce the risk of infection with phytopathogenic microflora;
- improvement of the physical and chemical properties of soils, heavy metal and toxic chemical elements.
The concentration of the working solution is selected depending on the selected treatment of the leaves technologies. Spraying should be done in the evening or early in the morning, thoroughly sprayed (“HUMIC LIFE” in aqueous solution). Treatment time: spray 2-3 times during vegetation, taking into account the phase of development and maturation of the plant.